Visiting El Almiceran
Travelers to El Almiceran will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 56 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in El Almiceran
Places to visit in the larger region include Cazorla Natural Park, Yedra Castle, and Centro Tematico de Especies Amenazadas. Additionally, you'll find Plaza Santa Maria and Plaza de la Corredera in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to El Almiceran, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 12 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Ciudad de Cazorla is located 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from the heart of El Almiceran. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Cazorla can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Guadalquivir is 10.7 mi (17.3 km) from central El Almiceran. This 2-star hotel in Cazorla features free breakfast, free WiFi, and laundry facilities.
- Hotel Villa de Cazorla is 10.7 mi (17.3 km) from the center of El Almiceran. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Cazorla can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for El Almiceran
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- El Almiceran gets about 0.63 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F