Visiting El Dorado
Visitors can enjoy all that El Dorado has to offer including the museums, local tours, and art. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, entertainment choices, and opera houses. Top sights in the area include Museum of World Treasures, Exploration Place, and Wichita Art Museum.
- You'll find 116 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Wichita
- The closest major airport is in Wichita, KS (ICT-Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National), 33.6 mi (54.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in El Dorado
The city's cultural venues include Coutts Museum of Art and World War II History Center. Additionally, you might want to add North Main Park to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in El Dorado. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
Dressing for El Dorado
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 20°F at night
- About 37.20 inches of rain falls on El Dorado each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 22°F