Visiting El Marques
Visitors to El Marques are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, entertainment choices, and shopping. Around the area, top sights include La Quebrada Cliffs, Playa Revolcadero, and Bahia de Puerto Marques.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in El Marques
- The closest major airport is in Acapulco, Guerrero (ACA-General Juan N. Alvarez Intl.), 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in El Marques
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Playa Revolcadero. In the area, you'll also find La Quebrada Cliffs and Bahia de Puerto Marques.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in El Marques. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Princess Mundo Imperial - This 4-star hotel features 5 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a golf course. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Hotel Villamar Princesa Suites - This 2-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Olinalá Diamante - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for El Marques
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 72°F
- Average annual rainfall for El Marques is 58.11 inches
- Usually August and June are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas March and February are often coldest, averaging 72°F