This place was extremely disappointing!
- The shower was only a tiny drizzle
- We arrived to wet towels and a wet patch in the middle of the bed
- After getting out the shower, I dried myself with my towel and there were ants all over my body from the towel
- We did not get to choose our breakfast, he just brought us an oily sausage, even after I had told him I would prefer fish because I don't like sausage. He proceeded to bring me a sausage on 2 occasions even though he knew this. He did not bring us our complimentary tea and coffee on our first day.
- He did not tell us there was a menu with 10 different options until we asked if there was anything other than sausage. This was when we found out about the complimentary tea and coffee he hadn't brought us on day 1. The majority of things were not even available on the menu.
- We had to ask twice for toilet paper then he had to run out and buy some so we had to wait (after we had already asked him the previous day)
- There were ants and mosquitoes all over the room and a cockroach
- The bathroom door didn't even have a handle or light switch, just some tape over the electricity part.
- The power cut and he did not tell us or seem to care
- The wifi only worked at reception, not in the room
- The man in charge didn't seem to care about our requests.
- When I asked for sauce for my breakfast (I had seen it in the kitchen so knew there was sauce), he just said 'no'.
Overall, a terrible place to stay. Would not recommend.