Poorly maintained. Could hear every person that went past the door. I specifically told person I booked with we wanted a hot breakfast.The only hot thing they had was fake scrambled eggs.Went down to office about 5:30 AM to get some half and half for the coffee. Person at desk said they didn't have any even though it was right on the table beside the powdered creamer.
- Del Sol Medical Center
- 10 min walk
- El Paso Community College
- 4 min drive
- Rudy's Country Store & Bar-B-Q
- 5 min walk
- Twin Peaks
- 3 min drive
- El Paso, TX (ELP-El Paso Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Del Sol Medical Center - 10 min walk
- El Paso Community College - 4 min drive
- Cielo Vista Mall - 4 min drive
- Thomason Hospital - 8 min drive
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso - 8 min drive
- El Paso Union Depot - 11 min drive
- El Paso, TX (ELP-El Paso Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Rudy's Country Store & Bar-B-Q — 5 min walk
- Twin Peaks — 3 min drive
- Nothing Bundt Cakes — 4 min drive
- Chipotle — 4 min drive
- Whataburger — 5 min drive
About this property
Days Inn by Wyndham El Paso Airport East
This smoke-free motel features an outdoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and laundry facilities. Free continental breakfast is provided, as well as free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free airport shuttle. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, express check-in, and express check-out are onsite. All 122 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and LED TVs with cable channels. Free local calls, hair dryers, and safes are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 10 per pet, per day
- 2 per room (up to 20 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Days Inn El Paso East
- Days Inn Hotel El Paso East
- Days Inn El Paso East Motel
- Days Inn El Paso East Hotel El Paso
- El Paso Days Inn
- Days Inn Wyndham El Paso Airport East Motel
- Days Inn Wyndham El Paso Airport East
- Days By Wyndham Paso Paso
- Days Inn by Wyndham El Paso Airport East Motel
- Days Inn by Wyndham El Paso Airport East El Paso
- Days Inn by Wyndham El Paso Airport East Motel El Paso
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Free RV/bus/truck parking
- Free roundtrip airport shuttle from 8:30 AM - 9 PM
- Airport shuttle on request
Food and drink
- Free continental breakfast available 6:00 AM–9:00 AM on weekdays and 6:00 AM–10:00 AM on weekends
Things to do
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Cable channels
- LED TV
- Premium channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
Worst hotel stay experience ever! Rooms Bad Smell, Carpet Wet, Breakfast is not Breakfast (Scramble Eggs, Toast, Cereal), Old And Worn Out Bedding, Mattresses in bad condition. Reserved two non-smoking rooms; first room smelled like cigarettes and the a/c unit was dripping water - second room smelled like cigarettes and a/c unit wasn’t cooling the room. Complained about the smell and was handed a disinfecting spray to use in both rooms. Complained about the a/c units, someone was supposed to check the drip and nobody ever showed up so we had a wet carpet. And the other unit they told us to move the knob back a little and give it half hour, well that didn’t work. They said there was no rooms available, so we tried to deal with it. We just couldn’t sleep so we ended up complaining again, they ended up exchanging our room to a semi better (room now available?), but the smell was worst not like cigarette but more like dead animal mixed with urine. But with cool a/c and a wet carpet underneath the a/c unit as well as the other room. Breakfast was terrible! It wasn’t a Continental nor a Full Breakfast, it was eggs, toast and cereal - helps them to get guests by advertising breakfast, but technically a lie to having breakfast available. Guests were very upset and disappointed, I feel bad for the employee as its not her fault but the complaints were given to her. DO NOT RECOMMEND!