Get an overview of this hotelNational Historic Register hotel in downtown El Paso
Popular property highlights
Downtown El Paso
Built in 1912 and listed on the National Historic Register, the hotel is located in downtown El Paso within the business district and near the Judson F. Williams Convention Center.
Fine art showcased
An original Tiffany Dome crowns the hotel bar, and fine art from the hotel's gallery decorates the lobby of the Hotel El Paso.
Room with views
Guestrooms at Hotel El Paso look out onto the Franklin Mountains, downtown, and neighboring Juarez, Mexico, just 6 blocks away.
- Central location
- Onsite bar
- Helpful staff
- Guestroom size
- Bathrooms could've been nicer
Hotel El Paso
Hotel El Paso continues to impress guests, most notably with its grand lobby. Crystal chandeliers, gilt-trimmed pillars, marble floors, one of the most photographed staircases in the Southwest, fine art, and a Tiffany cut-glass dome all demonstrate why the hotel was once considered the “showcase of the West.”
Fulfilling guests' business needs is a 24-hour business center with a ballroom and 19 meeting/conference rooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. The hotel's staff can arrange luggage storage.
- Free airport transportation
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1912
- Number of floors - 17
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 357
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 19
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free newspaper
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
La Huerta - This restaurant serves international cuisine and is open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch.
Room service - available during limited hours.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.00 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 12.18 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 6 per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- Camino Real
- Camino Real El Paso
- Camino Real Hotel
- El Paso Camino Real Hotel
- Camino Real El Paso Hotel El Paso
- El Paso Camino Real
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.