Get an overview of this hotelNational Historic Register hotel in downtown El Paso
Downtown El Paso
Built in 1912 and listed on the National Historic Register, the hotel is located in downtown El Paso within the business district and near the Judson F. Williams Convention Center.
Fine art showcased
An original Tiffany Dome crowns the hotel bar, and fine art from the hotel's gallery decorates the lobby of the Camino Real.
Room with views
Guestrooms at Camino Real Hotel El Paso look out onto the Franklin Mountains, downtown, and neighboring Juarez, Mexico, just 6 blocks away.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel El Paso
Camino Real El Paso continues to impress guests, most notably with its grand lobby. Crystal chandeliers, gilt-trimmed pillars, marble floors, one of the most photographed staircases in the Southwest, fine art, and a Tiffany cut-glass dome all demonstrate why the hotel was once considered the “showcase of the West.”
Fulfilling guests' recreational and business needs are an outdoor pool with patio seating, a fitness center, and a 24-hour business center with a ballroom and 19 meeting/conference rooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. The hotel's staff can arrange luggage storage, and tours/ticket assistance.
Dome Restaurant and Bar offers live music Thursday-Saturday nights. A complimentary airport shuttle is available during limited hours.
- Free airport transportation
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1912
- Number of floors - 17
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 357
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 19
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free newspaper
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Dome Restaurant and Bar - European chandeliers, fine linens and china table settings, and a well-stocked wine cellar complement the eclectic menu at this lavish restaurant. Open for dinner from Tuesday to Saturday. Live music Thursday-Saturday nights.
La Huerta - This restaurant serves international cuisine and is open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch.
Room service - available during limited hours.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.00 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 12.18 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 6 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- Camino Real
- Camino Real El Paso
- Camino Real Hotel
- El Paso Camino Real Hotel
- Camino Real El Paso Hotel El Paso
- El Paso Camino Real
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.