The superior rooms are towards the front of the hotel for a nice view, but the sound proofing is not up to much - you can feel the vibrations from the underground Metro from 04:30 until they stop at night, plus the drunks.
Rooms at the back overlook bars and restaurants so you can't really win unless you splash for a top floor suite.
Roof top bar is great.
Formerly headquarters of the Philippine Tobacco Company, this stylish hotel is located in the city centre, on Barcelona's …More
The apartments are located just off the Ramblas, close to underground stations and within walking distance to the see front, main market, next door to Palau Guell and close to other main attractions.
It was my husband's birthday during the stay and the hotel surprised us with complimentary bottle of Cava.
Traveller from London
Located in Ciutat Vella, this apartment is steps from Palau Guell and Gran Teatre del Liceu. Palau de la Musica Catalana and …More
Pretty basic apartment just off Las ramblas was air conditioned thankfully. Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer Microwave etc.Good shower when we eventually got boiler on make sure they show you how to do that. I would also double check that you have exact phone number to get keys we had the misfortune to have to deal with tourist information at airport must be most unhelpful people in the world working there and the rudest. Police were not much better. If it wasn't for a very nice waiter in a bar off Las ramblas we'd still be trying to get in touch with keyholder now. Apart from that every thing ok
Traveller from Scotland
Located in Ciutat Vella, this apartment is steps from Palau Guell and Gran Teatre del Liceu. Las Ramblas and Barcelona …More
- location: very centrally located hotel for tourists - close to La Rambla, Barri Gotic, Placa Catalunya, etc.
- Check-in: very quick and efficient
- Room: room is the usual modern-style hotel rooms that you find in any big global metropolitan city, ie., "small-ish" compared to those of the American-chain hotels, but very clean and well appointed as most of this kind of hotels are (no wasted space).
- Breakfast: included in the price and very reasonable
- This is located on a side-street of La Rambla, and hence could get noisy, up to the early hours of the morning, and with insulation not very effective, could be uncomfortable for light-sleepers.
Traveller from Canada
Located in Ciutat Vella, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Boqueria Market and Las Ramblas. Gran Teatre del Liceu and …More