When you imagine an unfamiliar city, you might see yourself wandering through the streets, noticing the architecture or the marvellous landscapes everywhere around you. However, there's one attraction you have been looking forward to in particular: El Sardinero Stadium. Now is the day to tick it off your must-do list.
What Are Some Places to Stay at El Sardinero Stadium?
Hotels near El Sardinero Stadium
Is there any feeling more dynamic than listening to cheering fans in jam-packed stadium stands? You'll surely find out when you head to El Sardinero Stadium!
This attraction is in Santander.
Find a great hotel a short distance away. There are 26 within 2 miles of El Sardinero Stadium. The Eurostars Hotel Real, the Gran Hotel Sardinero and the Vincci Puertochico are some you'll want to think about. They are located 0.9 miles, 0.6 miles and 0.9 miles away, respectively.
Would you rather spend your hard-earned cash on activities? If so, opt to get your sleep at one of the many budget accommodation options near here. The Hotel Santemar (0.7 miles away) and the Hotel Bahia (1 mile away) are popular spots that you might like to check out.
If you're looking for somewhere to stay that's a bit special, you'll come across a number of upmarket establishments close by. Make sure you check out the Hotel Sercotel Suite Palacio del Mar, which is a mere 0.1 miles away. Another great hotel is the Hotel Silken Coliseum, 1 mile away.
Remember to enjoy a treat and a strong coffee at Cafetería Bedoya 2 (Avenida de los Castros, 53F, Santander). When the sun starts to fade, get going to Restaurante Chiqui Santander (Avenida Manuel García Lago, 9, Santander). It's merely 0.5 miles away.
You need not travel very far from El Sardinero Stadium to find other things to do in this area:
- Let your mind wander back to the excitement of your glory days as you check out the well-known campus of University of Cantabria.
- While we don't have the answers to some of humankind's most pressing questions, you might be able to mull over them at Church of San Roque, known as one of the leading churches in the region.
- Visit Club de Golf Matelenas and meet some of the local members back at the clubhouse.
- Achieve a better understanding of the area's Christian heritage at The Cathedral.
- Nothing heals the soul like a day at the beach, organize a visit to Matalenas Beach, one of the finest in the region.
Our list of Santander motels and resorts furnishes all the things you need, so you'll surely have options near El Sardinero Stadium that you'll love. Santander was a pretty celebrated destination in the past twelve months, so you shouldn't be by yourself. Need help deciding? All the insider info you could want we have just a click away. You can rest assured when you're ready to reserve your spot, too: new admirers of all manner endorsed their Santander hotel.
- We've got it right here if you want room satisfaction as well as cleanliness.
- Discover that lodging in Santander are always clean and neat.
- As you might hope near such a fine monument, the concierge service at accommodation near El Sardinero Stadium is awesome.
Plus, thanks to our comprehensive database of hotels near El Sardinero Stadium, your favorite site awaits.
Once El Sardinero Stadium is done, there are still more activities to do in Santander.
- Happen upon the perfect gallery to find some fashion items and savor a tempting supper of the local fare.
- After a day spent on its abundant action, you'll also notice Santander is experienced when it comes to hospitality.
- Santander has been kept secret, but is now starting to find its place.
Bid adieu to the same old vistas and say hello to some amazing landscapes. You won't regret planning a journey to Santander, particularly when you have awesome deals on accommodation near El Sardinero Stadium from Expedia. Book today!