Visiting El Tiemblo
Visitors can enjoy all that El Tiemblo has to offer including its monuments. There are 109 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in El Tiemblo
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bulls of Guisando. You'll also find Museo de Adolfo Suarez y la Transicion and Coracera Castle in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to El Tiemblo, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 19 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Rural El Arca de Noe is 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from central El Tiemblo. This 3-star hotel in El Tiemblo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Gran Hotel Palacio de Valderrábanos is 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from the center of El Tiemblo. This 4-star hotel in Avila features a restaurant, free WiFi, and conference space. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Fontecruz Avila is located 18.6 mi (30 km) from the heart of El Tiemblo. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Avila can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast.
Dressing for El Tiemblo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for El Tiemblo is 1.14 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F