Visiting El Valle de Anton
Visitors can enjoy all that El Valle de Anton has to offer including the zoo, cafés, and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in El Valle de Anton
- The closest major airport is in Rio Hato (RIH-Scarlett Martinez Intl.), 16.8 mi (27 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Panama City (PAC-Marcos A. Gelabert Intl.), 45.9 mi (73.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in El Valle de Anton
Attractions like El Nispero Zoo and Botanical Garden and Serpentarium are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city's natural beauty is on display at Gaital National Park, Chorro Macho Waterfall, and Sleeping Indian Girl. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are APROVACA The Orchid Center and Sunday Market.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to select from in El Valle de Anton. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Golden Frog Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel Campestre - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Los Mandarinos Boutique Spa and Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for El Valle de Anton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 74°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- About 2.56 inches of rain falls on El Valle de Anton each year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 74°F