Imagine yourself in a fresh city: you might see yourself walking around the city center, taking note of the lovely world or the buildings wherever you look. But there's one feature you are counting on most of all: Elephant Hill Cable Car. For as long as you can recall, it has been an item on your to-do list, and right now is finally the day to check it off.
Elephant Hill Cable Car Hotels
Hotels near Elephant Hill Cable Car
Visiting Elephant Hill Cable Car is one of those things you won't forget too soon.
You'll find it in Campos do Jordao, located a mere 45 miles away from the popular city that is Caraguatatuba.
With 37 hotels situated within 0.6 miles of Elephant Hill Cable Car, you're sure to be spoiled for choice! Some of the more popular ones are the We Hotel Celebration, Hotel Le Renard and Hotel Frontenac.
You can assign extra dollars for sightseeing by opting to sleep at one of the nearby lower-priced hotels. The Palazzo Reale Flat Hotel and the Dotto Château are a couple of well-situated hotels that are just 0.5 miles and 1 mile away.
You can make your stay even more special by making a reservation at one of the nearby upmarket hotels. The Pousada Recanto Almeida is just 1 mile away, while the Pousada Charmrouse can be reached in 0.9 miles. Both are elegant and full of creature comforts.
Smell the fragrant scent of freshly-brewed coffee and nibble on a delicious treat at Chocolate Montanhes. This local coffee shop is the ideal spot for travelers who plan to see Elephant Hill Cable Car. Once your stomach starts grumbling, have a meal at another establishment in the area, La Gália. To properly end the night, take one last short walk and buy a few rounds at Baden Baden.
Before you move on, take a look at what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Enjoy a needed break from the more exhausting parts of your itinerary with a relaxing stroll through Capivari Park.
- An outing to Sao Benedito Church is the ideal way to deepen your knowledge of the local culture and religion.
- For a lot of us, a vacation isn't a vacation without a visit to the mall. Drop in to Capivari Shopping Center where you can devote a day to checking out its impressive selection of stores and places to eat.
- Whether you enjoy beer or not, Baden Baden Brewery is an entertaining and engaging experience.
- Check out Aspen Mall, home to an impressive range of shops and food joints.
A convenient distance of just 0.1 miles is all that separates Elephant Hill Cable Car and the light rail station, Estação de Trem.
Expedia's catalogue of hotels and resorts in Campos do Jordao provides all that you need, so you can certainly have options near Elephant Hill Cable Car that you'll appreciate. It's time to get going: Campos do Jordao experienced more than a few tourists in the past twelve months. When the moment arrives to make your booking, you can do so with confidence: many visitors would endorse their Campos do Jordao hotel to their colleagues. Need help making a decision? You can see all the inside information you could ever want.
- In search of room satisfaction in addition to cleanliness? We have it here.
- "Neat, orderly, and waiting to greet you" is the goal for Campos do Jordao hotel rooms.
- The concierge services at accommodation close to Elephant Hill Cable Car will be grand which will only enrich your holiday to this magnificent feature.
As you can see, it's clear why Campos do Jordao suites got more visitors in 2016 than 2015. With Expedia's wide inventory of hotels near Elephant Hill Cable Car, your choice spot is expecting you.
Campos do Jordao Fascinating Facts and Figures
Once Elephant Hill Cable Car is achieved, there are still further things to do in Campos do Jordao.
- Campos do Jordao has been only for those in the know, but is currently starting to gain in status.
- After some hours spent on its a full schedule of action, you'll also notice Campos do Jordao is an ace when it comes to rolling out the welcome mat.
- Find a store to get a few fashion items and stop off for a tasty snack of the local ingredients.
Get ready to say goodbye to the views you're used to and meet some astonishing scrapbook photos. You won't regret paying a visit to Campos do Jordao, especially when you cash in on the awesome deals on accommodation near Elephant Hill Cable Car from Expedia. Book today!