Get an overview of this hotelWaterfront resort with an outdoor pool
Popular property highlights
Located in Harbour Island, this beachfront resort is in the historical district and within a 10-minute walk of Pink Sand Beach, Fisherman's Dock, and Government Dock. Dr. Albert Johnson Memorial and Sir George Roberts Memorial Library are also within 15 minutes.
At Pink Sands Resort, spend the day on the beach where you can enjoy snorkeling. Then return for a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants.
All 26 rooms provide conveniences like sitting areas and refrigerators, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include room service, free newspapers, and free bottled water.
- Helpful staff
Pink Sands Resort
Renovations & Closures
Pink Sands Resort features outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of resort's 2 bars/lounges. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Colonial resort also offers a library, a terrace, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Pink Sands Resort is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free grocery shopping service
- Year Built 1951
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Beach towels
- Free self parking
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 26
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Sofa bed size
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Blue Bar Restaurant - This beachfront restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Malcolm 51 - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the resort include outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Free bicycles nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Beach volleyball on site
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD $250 per accommodation, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD $18 and USD $39 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD $30.00 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: USD $250 per accommodation, per stay
- Pink Sands
- Pink Sands Harbour Island
- Pink Sands Resort
- Pink Sands Resort Harbour Island
- Pink Sands Bahamas/Harbour Island
- Pink Sands Hotel Harbour Island
- Pink Sands Resort Dunmore Town
- Pink Sands Dunmore Town
- Pink Sands Resort Bahamas/Harbour Island
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.