Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelWaterfront resort with an outdoor pool
Popular property highlights
Located in Harbour Island, this beachfront resort is in the historical district and within a 10-minute walk of Pink Sand Beach, Fisherman's Dock, and Government Dock. Dr. Albert Johnson Memorial and Sir George Roberts Memorial Library are also within 15 minutes.
At Pink Sands Resort, spend the day on the beach where you can enjoy snorkeling. Then return for a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants.
All 26 rooms provide conveniences like sitting areas and refrigerators, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Room service, espresso makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Pink Sands Resort
Renovations & Closures
Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like complimentary cabanas and umbrellas. Have fun in the sun at Pink Sands Resort with summer activities like surfing/boogie boarding, snorkeling, and kayaking.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of resort's 2 bars/lounges. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Colonial resort also offers an outdoor pool, outdoor tennis courts, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Pink Sands Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Free grocery shopping service
- Beach umbrellas
- Free beach cabanas
- Year Built 1951
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 26
- One meeting room
- Number of buildings/towers - 26
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Separate sitting area
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Sofa bed size
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Blue Bar Restaurant - This beachfront restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Malcolm 51 - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the resort include outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Parasailing nearby
- Beach volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Free bicycles nearby
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD $250 per accommodation, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD $18 and USD $39 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD $60 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: USD $250 per accommodation, per stay
- Pink Sands
- Pink Sands Harbour Island
- Pink Sands Resort
- Pink Sands Resort Harbour Island
- Pink Sands Bahamas/Harbour Island
- Pink Sands Hotel Harbour Island
- Pink Sands Resort Dunmore Town
- Pink Sands Dunmore Town
- Pink Sands Resort Bahamas/Harbour Island
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.