Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Elizabeth City, NC from $52
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Elizabeth City Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Elizabeth City Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Elizabeth City? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 4 hotels or accommodations that allow pets.
Planning Your Trip to Elizabeth City
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- April-June: the average is 87°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Elizabeth City is 46.58 inches
Exploring Elizabeth City with Your Pet
Known for its university life, Elizabeth City has lots to offer visitors including its entertainment and museums. See the local sights and visit Arts of the Albemarle and Port Discover. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Museum of the Albermarle and Waterfront Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Eastern Pet Company, Carolina Quillery, or Pet Supplies Plus.