Overview of Comfort Suites
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Suite, Non Smoking (2 Queen Beds with Sofa Bed)
About this area
Comfort Suites is located in Elizabethtown. Hardin County History Museum and Brown Pusey House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include The Cannonball and Abraham Lincoln Birthplace National Historical Park.
- Swope's Cars of Yesteryear Museum - 6 min drive
- Elizabethtown Community & Technical College - 7 min drive
- Towne Mall - 8 min drive
- Elizabethtown Sports Park - 8 min drive
- Lincoln Museum - 15 min drive
- Louisville, KY (SDF-Louisville Intl.) - 41 min drive
- Texas Roadhouse - 1 min walk
- Wendy's - 3 min walk
- Wicked Eyed Woman - 3 min drive
- Dairy Queen - 4 min drive
- Kentucky Fried Chicken - 5 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The updates to the room decor was great. Honestly, it looked like a higher-end hotel. The staff were wonderful, and helpful, beds slept amazing, breakfast was yummy. I wish they offered robes upon request. We couldn’t take room towels to the pool/hot tub area, and the pool towels provided were really small. Made for a cold walk back to our room. Overall, we had an excellent stay, and will definitely stay again!