- Outdoor Space
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Elizabethtown-Kitley, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Golden Hawk CF-86 Sabre Jet and Brockville Railroad Tunnel South Entrance are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Brockville Country Club and Brockville Highland Golf Club.Visit our Elizabethtown-Kitley travel guide
- Brockville Country Club - 9 min drive
- Brockville Highland Golf Club - 11 min drive
- Brockville Arts Centre - 12 min drive
- Brockville Museum - 13 min drive
- Singer Castle - 69 min drive
- Brockville Station - 12 min drive
- Ogdensburg, NY (OGS-Ogdensburg Intl.) - 36 min drive
- Mallorytown Landing Restaurant - 13 min drive
About this property
Beautiful Victorian Cottage With Fabulous View of St. Lawrence River
Parking and transportation
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.