Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
This is a great place to stay a few days. Me and my 2 boys were in town for the weekend at a family reunion at Foss lake. The place was unbelievable for the price. I wish I could find a few more of gems like this one on some travels to other cities.
Though this is an older, well-used motel there were a number of pluses that offset its age. It was very clean, freshly painted, with excellent lighting, and with great water pressure. It was comfortably roomy and the beds were more comfortable than some of those we'd had in newer motels. And, the ...
The room was very comfortable and the staff very helpful. I would definitely stay here again when traveling.
Now that we are traveling again, it has been like coming home.Really nice place at a reasonable price. We used to meet at this hotel for family vacations. It was always great. The atrium activities and the pool were wonderful ways to occupy the kids while just relaxing.
Very comfortable bed, no breakfast but there is a diner accross the parking lot with a cute attentive waitress. Everything was great except for 2 minor things: The walls are thin and I could hear our neighbor rubbing against the wall in the next room as he climbed into bed. Also the water pressure ...
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Elk City accommodation! Choosing the right place to stay during your Southwest Oklahoma getaway doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Elk City. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pup. Some Elk City accommodations even let youbring multiple four-legged friends along for your holiday.
- Southwest Oklahoma is not just welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your money for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a hotel where you and your pets can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Travelers say Elk City has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can sleep well.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Southwest Oklahoma has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Elk City is a favorite among pet owners like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to flock here to have fun. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?