Visiting Elk Mountain
Visitors can enjoy all that Elk Mountain has to offer including the mountain views and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its tucked away and scenic setting. There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Elk Mountain
The picturesque setting of Elk Mountain Centennial Park and Elk Mountain exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Elk Mountain Community Center to your agenda.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Historic Elk Mountain Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Elk Mountain
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 13°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 13°F at night
- About 12.01 inches of rain falls on Elk Mountain each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 14°F