Visiting Elkhart Lake
Visitors to Elkhart Lake are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, bars, and spas.
- You'll find 68 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sheboygan
- The closest major airport is in Fond du Lac, WI (FLD-Fond du Lac County), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Appleton, WI (ATW-Appleton Intl.), 37.2 mi (59.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Elkhart Lake
Places to visit in the larger region include Road America, Sheboygan County Fairgrounds, and Antoinette. In the area, you'll also find Evergreen Golf Course and Ledge View Nature Center.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Elkhart Lake. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Osthoff Resort - This 3.5-star resort features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Victorian Village Resort - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Elkhart Lake
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 47°F during the day and 13°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 15°F
- About 32.72 inches of rain falls on Elkhart Lake each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 16°F