Don't stay here!!!
Posted Dec 12, 2016
First off, I rarely give a bad review. I also want to say I didn't expect much paying $40. Low expectations. I checked in, got to my room and the smoke detector was chirping so I called the front desk. She said she had no batteries and told me sorry. I had to suggest to her to give me a different room. She offers to put me in the room next door but I told her I could still hear it. I took the room anyway since I was just there to wait out a storm. Tv didn't work, mold in the shower, strange odor, carpet was gross, curtains wouldn't close. Pay the extra $25 and stay somewhere nicer. Only upside was the bed was comfortable
Comment from Hotel Management
Dec 14, 2016 by Lisa, Hotel Management
Sorry for the inconvenience, with storms our direct dishes have problem getting a signal. we are planning some upgrades in the future.