Visitors to Ella are sure to enjoy the forests. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas. In Ella, there are 138 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ella
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the forests and these places to visit: Ella Rock, Little Adam's Peak, and Ravana Falls. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Nine Arches Bridge and Kinellan Tea Factory.
In Ella, you'll find 138 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Onrock - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Ella Alpine Resort - Our customers like the quiet location and clean rooms at this B&B. This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Ella Rock House - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and WiFi.
Getting Around Ella
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Ella Railway Station. Ella might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Ella
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 72°F
- Ella gets about 2.48 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 72°F