Posted Sep 27, 2016
The beds were "creaky", valleys in the middle of the bed so you rolled uphill instead of over. We could smell cigarette smoke from adjacent rooms (we were in a non-smoking room). Refrigerator was moldy, microwave showed signs of melting. Room smelled musty. No interior lamps so only illumination was from ceiling lights. Continental breakfast was a joke!! You had to go to the office for coffee (not provided in the room) and breakfast was a pre-packaged sticky bun!!
Because of the above conditions we only stayed the one night and went elsewhere for the remainder of our visit. Our stay at the Holiday Inn was super.