Imagine yourself in a fresh spot: you perhaps think you'll be walking around downtown, noticing the marvellous settings or the buildings wherever you look. However, there's one attraction you're especially anticipating: Embassy of Switzerland. For years, it's been an entry on your bucket list, and the time has finally arrived to mark it complete.
Find Your Embassy of Switzerland Accommodation
Hotels near Embassy of Switzerland
Embassy of Switzerland is an interesting attraction to visit.
A stroll about this locale provides your group the opportunity to uncover Ottawa, the nation's capital.
Tourists are thrilled to learn that there are roughly 52 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles around Embassy of Switzerland. The Fairmont Chateau Laurier, The Westin Ottawa and the Residence Inn by Marriott Ottawa Downtown are some you'll want to think about. They are 1 mile, 0.9 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Be smart and book a room at your choice of the numerous budget hotels found in the area. Situated 0.8 miles away is the Courtyard Marriott Downtown Ottawa, but you might also want to look at the Les Suites Hotel Ottawa if you're looking for a back-up. It's 0.7 miles away.
You should make your stay even more unforgettable by making a reservation at one of the nearby upmarket accommodation options. Be sure to check out the Novotel Ottawa Hotel, which is just 0.7 miles away, and the Best Western Plus Ottawa Downtown Suites, which is 1 mile away.
If you stroll around the avenues near Embassy of Switzerland, you will soon stumble upon Second Cup. Enjoy a rejuvenating coffee break, grab a sweet treat and take in the distinctive sights and sounds. For a more substantial meal, Shawarma Palace is a dining spot that visitors frequently dine at. When the night is truly coming to a close, make your way to Royal Oak Restaurant and let the cocktails keep pouring.
Before you head off, check out what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Renowned for being one of the area's main venues for all things art related, travelers can't go wrong with a music concert or art course at Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa Culinary Arts Institute.
- Dig up a few old stories about Laurier House, an important place for anyone interested in history.
- Strathcona Park, a popular urban park, is enjoyed by both tourists and locals. Pack a picnic basket and recline in the fresh air.
- Relish in the architecture and religious symbols at ISKCON Ottawa.
- University of Ottawa has been known for many years as an established institute of research and development in the area.
Hotels in Ottawa here on Expedia deliver all you require, so you can be sure to have spots near Embassy of Switzerland you'll fall in love with. You won't be by yourself lots of travelers stop by from all over the world. When reservation time hits, you can roam boldly: countless travelers would propose their Ottawa hotel to a friend or coworker. Need help making a decision? All the inside info you need we have just a few clicks away.
- You'll find hotels in Ottawa will be primed to welcome you into orderly and fresh rooms.
- Looking for accommodations that are comfortable in addition to clean and neat? You're on the right site.
- Fitting for such a lovely site, the fronk desk service at hotels near Embassy of Switzerland is grand.
Your favored spot awaits thanks to Expedia's broad inventory of hotels near Embassy of Switzerland.
There are still more activities to see and do in Ottawa once you've conquered Embassy of Switzerland.
- Enjoy a night of drinks and dancing to top off the good times right; when the sun comes up, get enlightened about the region's past.
- a full schedule of excursions, you'll also see Ottawa knows a thing or two about individual welcomes.
- To really leave no stone unturned, check out pastimes near Ottawa.
Prepare to say goodbye to the same old scenes and greet some all-new landscapes. Paying a visit to Ottawa is always a good strategy, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Embassy of Switzerland. Book today!