Emporia Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Emporia and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 12 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are the top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Sleep Inn Emporia is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star motel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at Sleep Inn & Suites Stony Creek - Petersburg South. This hotel offers WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Red Roof Inn Emporia. This motel provides guests with an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's overall value and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Emporia
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 27°F
- April-June: the average is 89°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Emporia is 44.61 inches
Exploring Emporia with Your Pet
Known for its parks, Emporia has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Veteran's Memorial Park and Village View Mansion House. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Meherrin River Park and Good Earth Peanut Company.