Visitors to Enid are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and sporting events.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Enid
- The closest major airport is in Enid, OK (WDG-Enid Woodring Municipal), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Stillwater, OK (SWO-Stillwater Regional), 47.2 mi (76 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Enid
Cultural venues in the city include Gaslight Theatre, Railroad Museum of Oklahoma, and Leonardo's Discovery Warehouse & Adventure Quest. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Enid Motor Speedway and Enid Symphony Orchestra.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Enid. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Candlewood Suites Enid - This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Enid, OK - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Enid - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Enid
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 95°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Enid is 34.24 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 26°F