Imagine yourself on your upcoming day: you might think you'll be ambling through downtown, looking up at the buildings or the marvellous world everywhere around you. But there's one attraction you're prepared for in particular: Entebbe Golf Club. For a while, it has been an entry on your bucket list, and right now is finally the moment to mark it complete.
Places to Stay Near Entebbe Golf Club
Hotels near Entebbe Golf Club
Plan for a relaxing game on the greens at Entebbe Golf Club.
It's situated in Entebbe, a distance of 16 miles from the world-famous national capital, Kampala.
Secure a room within 2 miles of Entebbe Golf Club, with 16 hotels to consider. Look into the Imperial Resort Beach Hotel, the Laico Lake Victoria Hotel and the Imperial Botanical Beach Hotel. They are a short 0.7 miles, 0.2 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
You can designate extra cash for activities if you decide to stay at one of the nearby budget hotels. The Imperial Golf View Hotel and the Protea Hotel by Marriott Entebbe are two popular choices. The first is 0.2 miles away, while the other is 1 mile.
Sometimes, we just prefer accommodation that's on the extravagant side. Luckily, you'll find a great range of charming upmarket hotels in this area. Inject some pizzazz into your travel experience at the African Roots Guesthouse, (1 mile away), or the Executive Airport Hotel, (0.6 miles away).
One of the greatest parts of venturing here is that after you stroll around Entebbe Golf Club, the surrounding community still offers a great deal. Mosey into Gately Inn Entebbe (Plot 2, Main Airport Drive/P.O.Box 944 Portal Road, Entebbe) and meet up with other travelers looking for their caffeine fix. To kick back after a tiring day, stop for cocktails at China Garden (Portal Road, Entebbe).
You need not venture very far from Entebbe Golf Club to find other things to see and do in this vicinity:
- Take a stroll through the stunning gardens of Entebbe Botanical Garden. Have a look at the wide range of plants, see if you can spot some birds or simply take off your shoes and enjoy the grass between your toes.
- People with a soft spot for animals will thoroughly enjoy their time at Ugandan Wildlife Education Centre, where a dedicated team undertakes hard work to make sure the animals stay healthy and safe.
- If you are hoping for the complete experience of this great region, get ready for a memorable morning of mountain climbing.
Expedia's roster of Entebbe motels and resorts offers everything you need, so you can surely get sites near Entebbe Golf Club you'll enjoy. It's time to get hunting: Entebbe saw more than a few newcomers over the past year. You'll roam confidently once booking time arrives, too: travelers of all manner would endorse their Entebbe hotel to their family members. Need help making a decision? You're a click away from all the recommendations you're looking for.
- You'll find hotels in Entebbe will always be ready to greet you with clean and fresh rooms.
- As you might anticipate near such a marvelous landmark, the fronk desk service at hotels around Entebbe Golf Club is awesome.
- And we offer satisfying spaces for all individuals, from family reunions to teams of two.
Entebbe getaways had greater amounts of visitors in the past twelve months than 2015, and it's understandable why. Your favorite spot lies in your future with Expedia's vast roster of hotels near Entebbe Golf Club.
Intriguing Entebbe Facts and Figures
Once Entebbe Golf Club is checked off your schedule, there are still more things to see and do in Entebbe.
- Entebbe is starting to be recognized after having been kept secret.
- Stroll into the perfect shop to buy a few necessities and appreciate a tasty meal of its most impressive cooking.
- Use an afternoon to organize some adventures, and you'll soon also see Entebbe knows a few things about receiving its guests with a kind hello.
You won't regret paying a visit to Entebbe, especially when you have phenomenal deals on accommodation near Entebbe Golf Club from Expedia. Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and meet some awe-inspiring selfies!