Think of yourself rambling around the roads of a brand-new place, gazing up at the buildings or the lovely scenery everywhere around you. However, there is one attraction you've been prepared for most of all: Ephesus Ruins. Now is finally the time to mark it finished.
Best Places to Stay Close to Ephesus Ruins
Hotels near Ephesus Ruins
When you visit Ephesus Ruins, get ready to be moved to a completely different place in time.
It is in Selcuk, 330 miles from Ankara.
Stay within 2 miles of Ephesus Ruins, with at least 10 lodging options to pick from. Just 2 miles away is the Hotel Nilya - Special Class. The Amazon Antique and the Hotel Canberra, 2 miles and 1 mile away, are also popular.
A few travelers will be glad to find out that this area has a handful of inexpensive hotels. You don't need to look further than the Charisma De Luxe Hotel or the Korumar Deluxe Hotel for comfortability at a good price.
If all you want to do is chill out in an ultra-comfortable environment, you might want to think about booking a room at one of the high-end hotels. Those who choose to stay at the Richmond Ephesus Resort or the Palm Wings Ephesus Beach Resort will experience only the finest in amenities and comfort.
Don't forget to buy a snack and a strong cup of coffee at Tea Cafe (Efes Harabeleri, Acarlar Köyü). Try one of the specials, soak up the refreshing ambiance and enjoy the hearty food at Döner Kebap (Efes Harabeleri, Acarlar Mahallesi). This restaurant is also close by.
After checking out Ephesus Ruins, you might be in the mood to venture further. The surrounding area has plenty more to offer:
- Visitors who are intrigued by the unusual should plan to check out Harbour Gymnasium Ephesus.
- Take a trip into the past and ponder the passage of time while observing Ancient Theatre of Ephesus.
- Go for a walk around Gate of Mazeus and Mythridates and experience a look into the past.
- Looking at the dilapidated remains of Celsus Library is a fascinating experience.
- Temple of Serapis is a religious place of worship ingrained with rich cultural significance.
Our motels and lodging in Selcuk offer everything you require, so you can be sure to find choices near Ephesus Ruins you'll appreciate. You shouldn't be by yourself: Selcuk was a fairly popular place in the recent twelve months. Need help making a decision? All the recommendations you're looking for you'll find right here. You'll rest assured once booking time hits, too: new admirers of all types would propose their Selcuk hotel to an acquaintance.
- And we offer comfortable suites for all individuals, including big reunions and individuals.
- "Fresh, orderly, and waiting to invite you in" is the name of the game for Selcuk hotels.
- Appropriate for such a magnificent feature, the staff at hotels near Ephesus Ruins exceed all goals.
Suites near Selcuk got additional visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. Thanks to Expedia's broad roster of hotels near Ephesus Ruins, you can stay right nearby.
When you've checked Ephesus Ruins off your timetable, you'll still have plenty to do in Selcuk.
- Selcuk sights have been only for those in on the secret until recently, but soaring numbers of reservations mean the moment to book is now.
- After some time spent on its abundant action, you'll also see Selcuk knows its stuff when it comes to setting out the welcome mat.
- Happen upon the perfect shop to search for keepsakes and dine on a delicious snack of its native cuisine.
Say goodbye to the sights you're used to and call on some amazing landscapes. You'll never regret planning an escape to Selcuk, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Ephesus Ruins. Book today!