Think of yourself wandering around the streets during your upcoming getaway, looking up at the gorgeous scenery or the buildings all around you. Still, there's one feature you are especially anticipating: Epicentrum Walk. The day has arrived to mark it accomplished.
Hotels Near Epicentrum Walk
Hotels near Epicentrum Walk
It is definitely worth making the time to visit Epicentrum Walk.
It's located in the dynamic national capital of Jakarta.
The immediate area within 2 miles of Epicentrum Walk features 80 hotels. The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Pacific Place, The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Pacific Place and the Grand Hyatt Jakarta are just some you'll want to think about. They are situated 2 miles, 0.8 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
Accommodation can be a considerable cost when traveling, so why not save a few bucks and book your stay at one of the nearby budget hotels? The Shangri-La Hotel - Jakarta and the Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan are a couple of well-placed hotel options that are located 2 miles and 0.9 miles away.
Or maybe you'd prefer accommodations that are a bit more extravagant? If that's the case, you're in luck, as you have the choice between many upmarket hotel options nearby. Be sure to take a look at the Marriott Executive Apartments Mayflower, just 1 mile away, and the Gran Melia Jakarta, 1 mile away.
As you and your loved ones roam around the pathways that encompass Epicentrum Walk, check out Sopo Msa. Take in the satiating aroma of coffee and try out some delicious treats. Once your stomach starts rumbling, treat yourself to a dinner at another spot in the area, Bakmi GM - Plaza Festival. If you're not ready to go to sleep, venture to Aphrodite Bar & Restaurant.
After you're done with Epicentrum Walk, don't forget to check out what the rest of this area can offer you:
- Shop to your heart's content at Pasar Festival, the perfect place to score accessories, clothes, shoes and more.
- Setiabudi One is among the most well-known malls in the area and an excellent place to enjoy some retail therapy.
- You can shop up a storm, run a few errands or take some time out with a drink at Kuningan City Mall, a shopping hotspot for both travelers and locals.
- Shop to your heart's content at ITC Kuningan, where you can purchase accessories, clothes, shoes and more.
- Ambassador Mall is one of the best malls in the area and a wonderful place to treat yourself to a bit of retail therapy.
The rail station, Stasiun Manggarai, can be found 1 mile away from Epicentrum Walk, making the metro a convenient and popular way to go.
Our roster of Jakarta rooms furnishes all you require, so you can be sure to find sites near Epicentrum Walk that you'll fall in love with. It's time to start researching lots of visitors pick Jakarta when they crave a remarkable holiday. Find all the secret advice you're looking for right here. You'll do so boldly once booking time arrives, too: sightseers of all sorts approved of their Jakarta hotel.
- Fitting for such a dazzling monument, the staff at lodging close to Epicentrum Walk provide grand service.
- Rooms in Jakarta hotels are presentable, neat, and waiting to welcome you in.
- In search of rooms that are serene as well as neat and orderly? You're on the perfect website.
You can stay right in the region thanks to Expedia's comprehensive catalogue of hotels near Epicentrum Walk.
Interesting Jakarta Facts and Figures
There are still further activities to do in Jakarta with Epicentrum Walk checked off your list.
- In order to truly leave no stone unturned, look into entertainment near Jakarta.
- Use a day to organize one or more of the pastimes, and you'll soon find Jakarta also knows some things about personal hospitality.
- Enjoy the nightlife to conclude the exploration with a bang; when the sun rises, plan a trip to one of the territory's museums.
You'll never regret planning a journey to Jakarta, particularly when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Epicentrum Walk from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and wave hello to more than a few new selfies!