Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The hotel was nice, clean and havea fairly good breakfast. I liked the idea of offering coffee 24/7. Only one thing I found that the AC was not working. I didn't care because of my children. But I would have run it before I get to bed at least. 4 stars on room comfort because of this.
Pros - staff is very friendly - location right off highway was a plus for us Cons - rooms need serious updating - breakfast is included but it was not advertised that it is coupons for McDonald's (huge issue as I have a child with Celiac Disease and she cannot eat at McDonald's) - smoking area outside ...
Overall it was pleasant enough; the hotel is an older one that needs to be updated. That may be in process - the staff that came to assist us with a minor problem with the window said that new carpet had been recently installed. (And it did look good.) The bathroom was clean, but needs new fixtures ...
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Erie accommodation! Finding the perfect room during your Northwest Pennsylvania trip doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Erie. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pooch. Some Erie hotels even let youbring several animals along for your R&R.
- Northwest Pennsylvania is more than welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your pets can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet parents say Erie has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said pets couldn't have the time of their lives on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Northwest Pennsylvania has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Erie is popular among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to show up ready to discover the top attractions. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?