Think of yourself on your future holiday: you might picture yourself ambling through the lanes, gazing up at the architecture or the exquisite scenery all around you. Still, there's one feature you're anticipating most of all: Erie Maritime Museum. For a while, it has been on your bucket list, and right now is finally the day to mark it off.
Find Your Erie Maritime Museum Hotel
Hotels near Erie Maritime Museum
A visit to Erie Maritime Museum is one of those things you won't forget too soon.
Erie, it's location, is just 120 miles away from the significant city of Pittsburgh.
You'll find 4 hotel options to pick from if you'd like to be in the immediate vicinity. The Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel and Downtown Erie Hotel are both great choices and they're within 2 miles of Erie Maritime Museum.
There are a couple of lower-priced, yet friendly and comfortable, hotels located in the immediate vicinity. The Avalon Hotel & Conference Center is a great option, found 0.8 miles away. An alternative option is the Courtyard by Marriott Erie Bayfront, which is just 0.3 miles away.
Searching for a bit of luxury and prestige? You'll be glad to hear that the general vicinity has a few upmarket hotels. Look no further than the Homewood Suites Erie and the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Erie (Summit Township) for superior comfort and service.
Only 0.1 miles from Erie Maritime Museum, Presque Isle Angler Bait and Tackle, LLC (34 State Street #1, Erie) offers sleepy sightseers hot coffees and light meals. Bayfront Grille (55 West Bay Road, Erie) is easy to find and it presents scrumptious fare for local community members and tourists from all over.
Before your trip ends, get a taste of some of the other things to do that are in the vicinity of Erie Maritime Museum:
- Bicentennial Tower is an elemental piece of the beautiful skyline here. You can spy it from a variety of vantage points nearby.
- If you'd like another way to stay entertained on your vacation, find an event that appeals to your passions at Bayfront Convention Center.
- Plan a guided tour of Erie County Courthouse and stroll through its hallowed halls of power.
- Warner Theater is a significant component of this region's rich culture. You will have a fun night at theater here and get a taste of the community's art scene.
- All an Act Theatre Production is a fundamental component of this area's vibrant culture. You'll enjoy a memorable night at theater here and get a taste of the region's art scene.
Tourists visiting Erie Maritime Museum commonly get there by train. Erie Station is the closest station and is just 1 mile away.
Our list of Erie hotels has all that you require, so you can be certain to have venues near Erie Maritime Museum you'll enjoy. Erie was a quite popular destination in the recent year, so you won't be the only one searching. When reservation time arrives, rest assured: numerous visitors endorse their Erie hotel. All the pointers and information you're looking you'll find right here.
- The fronk desk service at lodging around Erie Maritime Museum will be awesome as you might hope near such a dazzling landmark.
- "Fresh, orderly, and set to invite you in" is how Erie hotel rooms function.
- From families with children to couples, we've got comfy accommodations for all types.
And thanks to our big list of hotels near Erie Maritime Museum, we see your number one site in your future.
Erie Intriguing Facts
You'll still have plenty to see and do in Erie when you've conquered Erie Maritime Museum.
- Erie hasn't been very noted in the guide books, but is now starting to be acknowledged.
- Head out on the town to end the exploration; when the sun rises, visit a local museum.
- Take an afternoon to organize one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon also notice Erie knows a thing or two about customized assistance.
You'll never regret planning a visit to Erie, especially when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Erie Maritime Museum. Get ready to say goodbye to the views you're used to and meet more than a few amazing new scrapbook photos!