Visiting Erowal Bay
Visitors to Erowal Bay are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens.
- You'll find 74 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jervis Bay
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional), 38.1 mi (61.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Erowal Bay
Places to visit in the larger region include Booderee National Park, Vincentia Golf Club, and Vincentia Marketplace. Additionally, you'll find Hyams Beach and Saint Georges Basin Country Club in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Dungowan Waterfront Apartments - With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a lazy river and parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its quiet location and room size.
Dressing for Erowal Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Erowal Bay gets about 34.88 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually December and November with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 44°F