Escanaba Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are more than 34 hotels and other lodging choices in Escanaba, though you'll find just 4 affordable motels. These budget accommodations can help you save some cash when compared with traditional hotels, which may have more amenities but also come with a higher price tag.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can make the most of what Escanaba has to offer. Top sights to visit include Hiawatha National Forest.
Fun fact: Starting in the early 1950s, customized neon signs often lit up the roadside motels, and you can see these today along the historic U.S. Route 66. At most motels, you're likely to find an outdoor pool and free parking.
Below are some of Expedia customers' best-rated Escanaba motels available to book:
Sunset Lodge Escanaba
- Stay within a quick 4-minute drive of Hiawatha National Forest.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Super 8 by Wyndham Escanaba
- An indoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- It's located within a quick 4-minute drive of Hiawatha National Forest.
Lincoln Host Motor Inn
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- A café along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
What to Do in Escanaba
As you're sightseeing around this family-friendly area, take time to check out the shops and festivals. Visitors to Escanaba like its lakeside and restaurants.
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Hiawatha National Forest
- Ludington Park
- Little Bay de Noc
Some landmarks to see in the area include:
- Sand Point Lighthouse
- Peninsula Point Lighthouse
- Historical Village Fayette Park
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Gladstone Golf Club
- DeYoung Family Zoo
- Riverside Golf Club
Escanaba is also notable for its:
Best Time to Visit Escanaba
Determine the perfect time for your visit to Escanaba by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 40° F and nighttime temperatures average 6° F
- April-June: 74° F is the daytime average and 24° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 77° F and nighttime averages are around 44° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 61° F during the day and 10° F at night
- Average rainfall is 28.50 inches in a year
How to Get to Escanaba and Around the Area
|Escanaba, MI (ESC-Delta County) ||Airport ||2.4 mi (3.9 km) |
|Marquette, MI (MQT-Sawyer Intl.) ||Airport ||44.5 mi (71.7 km) |
|Iron Mountain, MI (IMT-Ford) ||Airport ||51 mi (82.1 km) |