Find Hotels in Esna
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Dec 19, 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Those traveling to Esna are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. The closest major airport is in Luxor (LXR-Luxor Intl.), 27.9 mi (44.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Esna
A favorite place to visit in the city is Temple of Khnum. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Dressing for Esna
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 108°F, while the average at night is 58°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 107°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 99°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Esna gets about 0 inches of rain per year
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 106°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 45°F