Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Esquibien with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated in a regional park, this hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Audierne Port and within 9 mi (15 km) of Baie des Trepasses Beach and Pointe du Raz.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and coffee/tea in a common area. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, free newspapers, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 17 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. Guests will also find flat-screen TVs, premium bedding, and rainfall showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Auberge du Cabestan2 Rue Laennec Esquibien Finistere 29770
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Esquibien hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2013.
Auberge du Cabestan is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Free parking nearby
- Year Built 1963
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Auberge du Cabestan - Overlooking the garden, this seafood restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Boat tours nearby
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 8 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 7.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Resort fee (June - September): EUR 0.44 per person, per night in summer
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 8.50 and EUR 11 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 7.00 per pet, per night
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Auberge Cabestan
- Auberge Cabestan Esquibien
- Auberge Cabestan Hotel
- Auberge Cabestan Hotel Esquibien
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.