Get an overview of this hotelLuxury riad with full-service spa and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated in the historical district, this luxury riad is within a 5-minute walk of Place Moulay el Hassan and Mohammed Ben Abdallah Museum. Skala de la Ville and Skala du Port are also within 10 minutes.
A full-service spa, a restaurant, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free riad. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a snack bar/deli, a steam room, and a rooftop terrace are onsite.
All 23 rooms offer free WiFi, TVs with satellite channels, and hair dryers. Phones and free toiletries are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Dar L'Oussia features a full-service spa and a steam room. Dining options at the riad include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This luxury riad also offers a rooftop terrace, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Dar L'Oussia is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 23
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Snack bar/deli
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 2003
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
RESTAURANT DAR LOUSSIA - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the riad include a steam room.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the riad's full-service spa, LE SPA. Services include massages and facials. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam.
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 3 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 26 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 200 per vehicle (one way)
- Refrigerator fee: MAD 200 per stay
- Dar L'Oussia
- Dar L'Oussia Essaouira
- Dar L'Oussia Hotel
- Dar L'Oussia Hotel Essaouira
- Riad Dar l Oussia Essaouira
- Riad Dar l`Oussia Hotel Essaouira
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the riad prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.