Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel with fitness center and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Bottrop, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Indoor Skydiving Bottrop, Tetrahedon Bottrop, and Alpincenter Bottrop. AQUApark Oberhausen and Sea Life Oberhausen are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a fitness center, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a sauna. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, a meeting room, and dry cleaning.
All 102 rooms offer free WiFi, down comforters, and LED TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, phones, and ironing boards.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Arcadia Hotel Bottrop
Arcadia Hotel Bottrop features a sauna and a fitness center. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measuring 2228 square feet (207 square meters) include a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Arcadia Hotel Bottrop is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 207
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space size (feet) - 2228
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 102
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Down comforter
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10.00 per pet, per night, plus a EUR 10.00 deposit
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.90 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 6.00 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 10.00
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- Arcadia Bottrop
- Arcadia Hotel Bottrop
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert