Kabina on Fish Creek -- EV #3561 - a SkyRun Estes Park Property
Kabina on Fish Creek sits on a spacious corner lot in a quiet neighborhood, facing a shallow creek and a wooded hillside. It was named for the memory of three beloved Slovakian aunts. Kabina means cabin in Slovak. Enjoy the warmth of this humble mountain abode the minute you walk in. Everyone says the same thing. It's so homey! Not to mention, while everyone else is fighting traffic downtown to get to Rocky Mountain National Park, relax and enjoy the easy drive and arrive in a matter of minutes via the non-congested Marys Lake Road!
The living room offers everything you could want for a quiet night at home. This home features a beautiful wood-burning fireplace, comfy leather furniture, and two big picture windows. Watch a favorite show on the high definition SMART TV, or just enjoy relaxing with loved ones and telling tales.
Enjoy a meal at the dining room table, while gazing through the large, sliding glass doors. Keep an eye out! Deer often wander through the yard, and bobcats have been spotted too!
The family will want to prepare comfort food in this kitchen for sure! In the warmer months, use the propane grill out on the large back patio, which offers plenty of room for everyone to hang out. People might ride by on horseback, coming from the camp up the road.
This house also offers a laundry closet with a full-sized washer and dryer and a full bath. Past the bathroom are the two bedrooms, the Trails End bedroom and the Starry Night bedroom. Everyone will love the Southwestern decor! Each bedroom features a Queen bed and a small closet. The Trails End room also has a large chest of drawers. If you like to leave the windows open at night, you might hear the trickle of the creek in the warmer months, or in the winter, the hoot of an owl.
Kabina on Fish Creek is the ideal home away from home. Book your stay today!
What to be aware of:
- No garageÂ Â
- No Cable BUT home has a smart TV with Hulu and Netflix
- Wood for wood-burning fireplace is not provided
- No air conditioning (most Estes Park homes do not have air conditioning). There are several fans at this home.
- Age Restriction: The person who books the reservation must be at least 25 years of age, and will also stay in the vacation home.
- BEARS in the area, please secure all trash and you will need to lock doors and windows each time you leave the property.
- Our office hours are Daily - 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. MST.Â
- On-call staff is available after hours daily to respond to urgent issues that threaten the health orÂ safety of guests, or the property itself; such as a gas leak, a broken furnace, or broken water line. Non-urgent issues will be handled on the next business day.
- We provide a complimentary starter set of household items such as bath tissue, paper towels, and dish soap. We do not re-stock these items and if needed, additional supplies will need to be purchased locally by the guest.
- This is a pet-free home. Pets are not allowed. You will be charged a $1000 cleaning fee for non-compliance.
- Absolutely no smoking, including marijuana, inside this home. Cleaning for cigarette or marijuana smoke will result in a $1000 cleaning fee.
- Parties are not allowed. This is a quiet neighborhood with strict noise restrictions. Quiet hours begin at 10 pm. Thank you!
What You'll Love:
- Newly remodeled home Great outdoor patio with room to hang out!
- Sleeps 4 plus a baby in pack n play.Â Â Property provides a pack n play, and booster seat.
- On Fish Creek Road, great for walking/jogging/biking (meets up with Fish Creek Trail)
- 5.3 miles / 12 minutes to the South Entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park
- 4.6 miles / 11 minutes to downtown Estes Park restaurants and shopping