Watanga Mountain 15A - a SkyRun Estes Park Property
- Full cancel up to 60 days before check-in, less booking fee.
- No contact check-in and check-out. You're safe with SkyRun!
- Cleaning/sanitizing protocols per CDC, AHLA and VRMA Standards.
- Free, secure and private WiFi.
- Available for extended stay - Work-Learn-Play in Estes Park!
- Reservations of 14+ days may include extra fees. See listing details or call our office.
- Complimentary High Chair & Pack n Play available, request when you book, based on available inventory.
- Don't forget your mask! See http://www.larimer.org/covid19 for current safety requirements.
Step into Watanga Mountain Unit 15A, a luxurious two bedroom condo with spectacular views of Marys Lake and the mountains. Awake each day and savor a cup of coffee in the beautiful morning light. Take a stroll to serene Marys Lake for fishing or skipping rocks. After a long day of activities in Rocky Mountain National Park, curl up and enjoy the warmth of an intimate gas fireplace. The kitchen is well equipped for preparing your meals. At the end of the day, enjoy the tranquil atmosphere on your deck, while taking in the brilliant night skies.
From the parking lot, you will have easy, step-free entry to this condo. Enter into the open living area where you'll notice the Queen sleeper sofa, fireplace, flat screen TV, and magnificent mountain views. The kitchen is equipped for quick meal preparations. You'll find your private, stacked washer/dryer in a closet off the kitchen. The guest bedroom has a King bed and Jack and Jill bathroom with bath/shower combo. The Master suite features a King size bed, TV, and private full bathroom with two sinks, jetted tub/shower combination.
Watanga Mountain Unit 15A will keep you warm and cozy in the winter and cool and comfortable in the summer with Central Air Conditioning. This lovely condo accommodates up to 6 people and will be your perfect mountain home away from home!
The on site, shared outdoor pool will reopen Memorial Day weekend, weather permitting.
The community pool is open Memorial Day until sometime in September. The
community hottub is open year round. This pool is managed by the HOA at Marys Lake Condominiums and NOT by SkyRun. SkyRun guests are welcome to use the community
pool, but the status of the pool is not part of any guest reservation. As such, full
or partial refunds are not subject to the status of the pool, community hottub or
Long term reservations of 30+ days will require mid-stay property safety checks or mid-stay clean, and weekly hot tub service. Reservations include one departure trash pick up. Extra charges will be added for any extra trash pickups, mid-stay cleans and hottub service.
What to be aware of:
- This condo does not have a private hot tub.
- Active construction will be at the center of Marys Lake Condominiums complex from the end of summer 2022 until completion around April 2023, or later if there are delays.
- Age Restriction: The person who books the reservation must be at least 25 years of age, and will also stay in the vacation home.
- BEARS in the area, please secure all trash and you will need to lock doors and windows each time you leave the property.Â
- On-call staff is available after hours daily to respond to urgent issues that threaten the health orÂ safety of guests, or the property itself; such as a gas leak, a broken furnace, or broken water line. Non-urgent issues will be handled on the next business day.
- We provide a complimentary starter set of household items such as bath tissue, paper towels, and dish soap. We do not re-stock these items and if needed, additional supplies will need to be purchased locally by the guest.
- This is a pet-free home. Pets are not allowed. You will be charged a $1000 cleaning fee for non-compliance.
- Absolutely no smoking, including marijuana, inside this home. Cleaning for cigarette or marijuana smoke will result in a $1000 cleaning fee.
- Parties are not allowed. This is a quiet neighborhood with strict noise restrictions. Quiet hours begin at 10 pm. Thank you!
- The community pool is open Memorial Day until sometime in September. The community hottub is open year round. This pool is managed by the HOA at Marys Lake Condominiums, and NOT by SkyRun. SkyRun guests are welcome to use the community pool, but the status of the pool is not part of any guest reservation. As such, full or partial refunds are not subject to the status of the pool, community hottub or firepit.
- Snow is removed by the HOA at Marys Lake Condominiums. Areas with private usage entry ways will be serviced at 4 inches of new snow fall by SkyRun. SkyRun is not responsible for other areas at Marys Lake Condominiums, or the roads leading up to Marys Lake Condominiums.
- Parking spots are not reserved. Your parking space may not be directly in front of the condo you reserve depending on how busy the site is.
- Long term reservations of 14+ days will require mid-stay property safety checks or mid-stay clean, and weekly hot tub service and trash pick-up. Reservations include one departure trash pick-up. Extra charges will be added for the trash pick-up, mid-stay cleans, and hottub service.
What You'll Love:
- Central AC
- Mountain views
- Marys Lake view
- The on site, shared outdoor pool will reopen Memorial Day weekend, weather permitting.
- Office Hours Memorial Day Weekend-Sept 30: 9:00am - 7:00pm
- Office Hours October 1-Memorial Day Weekend: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- 3.8 miles / 8 minutes to downtown Estes Park restaurants and shopping
- 3.3 miles / 7 minutes to the Beaver Meadows (South) entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park