When you imagine an unfamiliar city, you might see yourself sauntering through the boulevards, staring up at the monuments or the lovely nature wherever you look. Still, there is one attraction you've been especially prepared for: Estonian National Museum. For as long as you can recall, it's been on your bucket list, and the day has come to get yourself there.
Where Is There to Stay Near Estonian National Museum?
Hotels near Estonian National Museum
Expand your horizons at Estonian National Museum, a taste of the local culture.
It is in Tartu, 100 miles from Tallinn.
You won't have to travel far to discover a hotel close to Estonian National Museum. There are at least 9 within 2 miles. The Villa Margaretha and the Hotel Antonius are just 0.6 miles and 0.5 miles away. Another convenient option, the Hotel London by Tartuhotels, is 0.5 miles away.
Shrewd travelers on a budget will be pleased as there are a couple of affordable accommodation options nearby. You won't have a great distance to travel to get to the Art hotel Pallas by Tartuhotels. Conveniently, it's just 0.5 miles away. The Barclay is another great option that can be found about 0.4 miles away.
After a long day of seeing the sights, kick back and relax at the Konrad Old Town Apartments, a hotel rich with lavish comforts. You will find it just 0.5 miles away.
Estonian National Museum is surrounded by some shops and local eateries where exhausted tourists can get a quick pick-me up after a day of touring and picture snapping. Find a seat with a view, order a coffee and get your caffeine fix at Vilde lokaal ja kohvik, catering. If you're after a full meal, savor the local flavors at Hotel London. When all is said and done, find your way to Püssirohukelder OÜ and let the beers keep pouring.
Before you head off, check out what the rest of the area has available:
- The creative plays and other stage shows held at Tartu Old Anatomical Theatre are dynamic examples of the local culture.
- Tartu Cathedral, this destination's largest Catholic church, is a meaningful cultural landmark.
- Step into the past and uncover the story behind Inglisild, which is considered one of the region's most culturally important attractions.
- It might be a musical, comedy or tragedy, time at Home of Theatre is a great way to enjoy some entertainment.
- Go to University of Tartu and marvel at the campus' fine architecture. You can even make arrangements and wander the halls where alumni, including some who have shaped today's society, once stood.
The rail station, Tartu, is 0.2 miles away from Estonian National Museum, making the train a convenient way to go.
Motels and resorts in Tartu here on Expedia supply all you need, so you can be certain to find lodging near Estonian National Museum that you'll appreciate. It's time to get researching: Tartu had more than a few sightseers in the last twelve months. All the recommendations and advice you could ever want we have right here. Once booking time arrives, you can roam confidently: all manner of new admirers would endorse their Tartu hotel to an acquaintance.
- Discover that lodging in Tartu are waiting to show you into fresh and orderly rooms.
- The staff at lodging near Estonian National Museum go above and beyond, which will only enrich your trip to this dazzling site.
- And we have relaxing suites for everyone, including big reunions and solitary travelers.
It's understandable why holidays in Tartu got greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that. You can stay right nearby with Expedia's comprehensive catalogue of hotels near Estonian National Museum.
With Estonian National Museum conquered, there are still further things to see and do in Tartu.
- Tartu is starting to be acknowledged after having been kept secret.
- Savor a delectable meal of its hallmark cuisine and discover the perfect boutique to buy some necessities.
- You will discover Tartu also knows a thing or two about custom treatment after you spend a time on its a full schedule of activities.
Planning a visit to Tartu is always a good idea, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Estonian National Museum from Expedia. Say goodbye to the same old vistas and usher in some all-new group photos!