Find Hotels in Ettalong Beach
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $99
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 20, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 21, 2020
Visiting Ettalong Beach
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Ettalong Beach, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city will delight tourists with its cafés, spas, and shopping.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Ettalong Beach
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 30.8 mi (49.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ettalong Beach
Places to visit in the larger region include Ettalong Wharf, Pretty Beach Park, and Pretty Beach Harbour. Additionally, you'll find Umina Recreation Centre and McEvoy Oval in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Ettalong Beach. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Mantra Ettalong Beach - With a stay at this 4-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Ettalong Beach Premium Waterview Apartments - Our customers love the dining options and central location at this apartment. With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private spa tub.
- Ettalong Beach Tourist Resort - This 3.5-star resort features 10 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its WiFi and room size.
Dressing for Ettalong Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Ettalong Beach gets about 46.77 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 47°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Ettalong Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ettalong Beach, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Ettalong Beach?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Ettalong Beach?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Ettalong Beach?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Ettalong Beach?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Ettalong Diggers Club?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Ettalong Beach?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Ettalong Beach?
What are some accommodations with pools in Ettalong Beach?
Recent reviews of Ettalong Beach hotels
More trip options
- Ettalong Beach Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ettalong Beach Airports
- Hotels near Popular Ettalong Beach Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Ettalong Beach
- More Hotel Options in Ettalong Beach
- Other Hotels near Ettalong Beach, New South Wales
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends