Ettöreskyrkan is a wonderful place to revel in a bit of serenity on your vacation.
If you've never heard of Gallivare, the place where it's located, you might be familiar with the national capital, Stockholm, from which it is 550 miles.
You don't need to fret about finding a hotel. There are 2 in the immediate vicinity. The Scandic Gallivare and Quality Hotel Lapland are located within a mere 2 miles of Ettöreskyrkan.
0.2 miles from Ettöreskyrkan, visitors can find Frasses grill (Metallvägen 16, Gällivare). Sit down for a scrumptious meal and plan your next stop.
Other Places to Visit near Ettöreskyrkan
Do you feel as though you've done it all? In the vicinity of Ettöreskyrkan, there is plenty more to experience:
- Get involved in one of the guided tours at The Mines if you are interested in mining.
- Imagine life as it was lived long ago as you walk the age-old streets of Kåkstan.
- Gruvmuseum makes for an interesting spot to visit when you are bored.
- Take note of how the figures you read about in history books come to life when you visit the fine selection of exhibits at Gällivare Museum.
- Whether you're there to pray or find out about the history and background of the building, Nyakyrkan is a popular place to visit.
A convenient 0.9 miles is all that separates Ettöreskyrkan from the light rail station, Gällivare C/Resecentrum.