Never stay here.
Posted Nov 26, 2016
So many things. The view out our window, the least of my worries was another building and some weeds. The continental breakfast was served in the lobby and due to the dirtiness of the motel, I was afraid to eat there. On the first morning after we stay, we left and came back after 4. NO one had cleaned our room, made our beds, emptied are garbage or clean the bathroom, They left us no clean towels. So we called to the desk who got angry and said< "its not my problem, its housekeeping's, I can bring you some towels but your have to talk to the manager when she gets in tomorrow."We could never did bring the towels and I could never reach the manager, though I will keep called. LASTLY, the toilet seat was so old and worn out that I would have been ashamed. I was also led to beleive there would be a fridge and microwave which there is not. The have signs up that say if you remove your makeup with a towel there is a 20.00 charge and if you smoke in the room 15.00
Comment from Hotel Management
Nov 28, 2016 by Parker at GHI, Hotel Management
We are sorry that you had a bad experience with us, we are learning and growing each day we hope you'll give us another try.