Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Chartres with free parking
Popular property highlights
Situated in Chartres, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Church of Saint-Andre, Fine Arts Museum of Chartres, and Chartres Cathedral. Chateau de Maintenon is 13 mi (20.9 km) away.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has free self parking and free WiFi in public areas.
All 53 rooms offer free WiFi, satellite TV, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
P'tit Dej-HOTEL Chartres
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1989
- Total number of rooms - 53
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
P'tit Dej-HOTEL Chartres has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 0 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.20 for adults and EUR 3.25 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 0 per pet, per night
- P'tit Dej-HOTEL Chartres
- P'tit Dej-HOTEL Hotel Chartres
- P'tit Dej-HOTEL Chartres Hotel
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.