Think of yourself rambling around the city center during your future getaway, looking up at the marvellous scenery or the monuments wherever you look. But there is one feature you're counting on most of all: Exhibition Park. For as long as you can recollect, it has been an item on your bucket list, and the moment has come to check it off.
Hotels Close to Exhibition Park
Hotels near Exhibition Park
The natural environment offers you an experience that's incomparable, so take a walk on the wild side at Exhibition Park.
You'll find it in Strasbourg, a fascinating city that's definitely worth exploring.
Pick from 88 hotels, all within a radius of 2 miles of Exhibition Park. Take a look at the Hôtel Les Haras, just 2 miles away, the Hôtel Cour du Corbeau Strasbourg - MGallery By Sofitel, 1 mile away, or the Régent Petite France & Spa, 2 miles away.
You'll be able to allocate some extra money for your travels if you decide to rest your head at one of the nearby budget-friendly hotels. Located 1 mile away is the Sofitel Strasbourg Grande Ile, but perhaps you could also look into the Regent Contades, BW Premier Collection if you're wanting an alternative. It's 0.9 miles away.
If you feel like going all out on accommodation, how about you check out some of the upmarket hotel options in the area? A local favorite is the Hôtel Gutenberg, a walk of only 1 mile away. There is also the Le Jean-Sebastien Bach. You'll easily find this spot just 1 mile away.
As you and your travel partners walk around the pathways that encompass Exhibition Park, stop at Restaurant Francesca Schiltigheim. Smell the scent of a rich brew and try out one or two sweet treats. Later on, you might like to go to another restaurant in the vicinity. Sit down for dinner at Hilton Strasbourg and try a dish you've never eaten before. And finally, start an exciting night out with a few drinks at La Taverne de St malo.
After visiting Exhibition Park, why not check out some of the other things to do here:
- Before your vacation begins, check the local calendar for information about what's on at Strasbourg Convention Centre.
- Schedule a tour of European Parliament and walk its hallowed halls of power.
- Tour Palace of Europe to discover the region's intriguing political history. It's also an impressive example of architecture.
- L'Orangerie Garden is a fantastic spot for everyone in your group. Pack a simple picnic and admire the scenery.
- Plan a guided tour of European Court of Human Rights and experience what it is like to walk its hallowed halls of power.
European Quarter hotels and resorts from Expedia furnish all you need, so you are sure to get choices near Exhibition Park that you'll fall in love with. Lots of travelers choose European Quarter when they want a noteworthy getaway, so it's time to get hunting. All the recommendations you could ever want we have right here. When the moment arrives to make your booking, you can rest easy: multiple visitors recommended their European Quarter hotel.
- You're on the perfect site if you're in search of suites that are cozy in addition to clean.
- Appropriate for such a dazzling site, the staff at accommodation around Exhibition Park surpass all goals.
- "Presentable, neat, and eager to welcome you" is how European Quarter hotel rooms function.
You can stay right nearby with our extensive directory of hotels near Exhibition Park.
Interesting European Quarter Facts
Once you've achieved Exhibition Park, you'll still have plenty to see and do in European Quarter.
- Read about activities near European Quarter so you can truly leave no sight unexplored.
- European Quarter also knows a thing or two about rolling out the red carpet after you spend some time on its abundant action.
- Happen upon the perfect gallery to search for souvenirs and enjoy a mouthwatering dish of the local foods.
You'll never regret paying a visit to European Quarter, especially when you cash in on our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Exhibition Park. Wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and usher in more than a few new group photos!