Envision yourself in an unfamiliar place: you perhaps think you'll be rambling around the lanes, taking note of the monuments or the exquisite world all around you. But there is one attraction you are prepared for most of all: Exuma Beach. For a while, you have wanted to escape there, and right now is finally the time to get yourself there.
Exuma Beach Hotels
Hotels near Exuma Beach
Looking to visit Exuma Beach?
Making your way there is half of the adventure, as it's found 150 miles from the national capital, Nassau, in an area called George Town.
Looking for somewhere to rest your head close to Exuma Beach? You can take your pick from at least 8 hotels within 2 miles. The Hoopers Bay Villas and the Peace & Plenty are 1 mile and 2 miles away. Another convenient option, the Hideaways Exuma, is 0.2 miles away.
If you are hoping to find somewhere reasonably priced to catch some z's after a tiring day, look no further. There are some budget accommodation options located nearby. You won't have a long way to travel to arrive at the Augusta Bay. Conveniently, it's just 0.1 miles away. The Sapphire Garden Townhouses is another handy option that can be found about 0.2 miles away.
Seeking somewhere luxurious to stay with your significant other? Look no further than the Exuma Beach Resort, conveniently situated only 0.3 miles away.
Be sure to check the menu and regular specials at Latitudes at Exuma Beach Resort (George Town). This prominent restaurant is located 0.3 miles from Exuma Beach.
Here's a selection of some of the other things you can do in the vicinity of Exuma Beach:
- Feel the wind rush by your face, the water under your feet and the salt on your skin at Palm Bay Beach.
- Sail with your family through the beautiful waters of Hoopers Bay.
- Rolletown Tombs is a valuable piece of the community's culture and background and a tangible reminder of the past.
Expedia's motels and resorts in George Town provide everything you need, so you can be sure to have selections near Exuma Beach that you'll adore. Get going: George Town welcomed more than a few travelers in the past year. Need help making a decision? All the inside info you're searching for you'll find at your fingertips. You'll rest assured once reservation time arrives, too: travelers of all manner endorsed their George Town hotel.
- The concierge service at lodging around Exuma Beach will be wonderful which will only improve your holiday to this dazzling feature.
- "Presentable, fresh, and prepared to welcome you in" is the name of the game for George Town hotels.
- We've got soothing rooms for everyone, including big families with children and teams of two.
Plus, thanks to Expedia's comprehensive registry of hotels near Exuma Beach, we see your favorite spot in your future.
All About George Town
You'll still have more to do in George Town after Exuma Beach is done.
- George Town has been a closed book, but is starting to become more popular.
- Savor a nice supper of its most famous cooking and happen upon the perfect shop to get a few mementos.
- Use a day to plot one or more of the pastimes, and you'll soon also see George Town knows its stuff when it comes to laying out the welcome mat.
Paying a visit to George Town is always a good strategy, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Exuma Beach from Expedia. Say goodbye to the sights you're used to and greet more than a few amazing landscapes!