Overview of Casa Rural Quilero
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Fago, this vacation home is on a river. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Ansó Valleys and Hecho Valley, while Casa Mazo Ethnological Museum and Abbey of San Pedro de Siresa are cultural highlights.
- Hecho Valley - 21 min drive
- Church of Santa Maria - 52 min drive
- Monastery of Leyre - 55 min drive
- Pic d'Anie - 83 min drive
- Gorges de Kakuetta - 106 min drive
- Canfranc International Station - 77 min drive
- Restaurante Camping Valle de Ansó - 8 min drive
- Bar o Cubila - 9 min drive
- Bar Zuriza - 9 min drive
- Borda Arracona - 16 min drive
- Canteré - 19 min drive
About this property
Casa Rural Quilero
Parking and transportation
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Casa Rural Quilero Fago
- Casa Rural Quilero Private vacation home
- Casa Rural Quilero Private vacation home Fago