Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Fairbanks, AK from $55
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Fairbanks Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 12, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 16, 2021
Pet Friendly Cabins in Fairbanks
- Your Alaskan Vacation RetreatFairbanks, AKGet Rates4.9/5Exceptional! (16 reviews)
- A true Alaskan experience: One-room, log "Musher's Cabin" and sled dog tour!Fairbanks, AKGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
Fairbanks Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Fairbanks with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 9 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations.
Planning Your Trip to Fairbanks
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -15°F
- April-June: the average is 75°F during the day and 9°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 28°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 45°F as the daytime average and -14°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Fairbanks is 11.93 inches
Exploring Fairbanks with Your Pet
Known for its museums, Fairbanks has lots to offer visitors including its hot springs and natural beauty. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Chena Hot Springs and Fort Wainwright. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Birch Hill Recreation Area and Morris Thompson Cultural & Visitors Center. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Ruth Burnett Sport Fish Hatchery or Spanish Water Dog.