Think of yourself on your perfect day off: you might picture yourself walking around the streets, noticing the beautiful scenery or the monuments wherever you look. But there is one feature you're especially counting on: Fairbanks Ice Museum. Right now is the moment to get there.
Where Is There to Stay at Fairbanks Ice Museum?
Hotels near Fairbanks Ice Museum
If Fairbanks Ice Museum is high on your itinerary, you'd probably like to learn a bit more about it?
It is in Fairbanks. If you're visiting the state capital, Juneau, you'll need to journey 630 miles to experience it.
If you're thinking about staying someplace close by, you can find upwards of 12 hotels within 2 miles of Fairbanks Ice Museum. Only 1 mile away is the Hampton Inn & Suites Fairbanks. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fairbanks and the Bear Lodge, 1 mile and 1 mile away, are also recommended.
There's no need to spend a fortune on accommodation. You'll find a number of budget-friendly options situated near to this attraction. The Springhill Suites by Marriott Fairbanks, 0.1 miles away, or the Bridgewater Hotel, at a distance of 0.2 miles, are likely to be what you're looking for.
If your dream vacation includes an extraordinarily comfortable room to lay your head, make it a reality by staying at one of the nearby high-end hotels. The Travelodge Fairbanks and the 9th Ave Hostel are easy to reach at short distances of only 0.7 miles for the first and 0.5 miles for the latter.
Before venturing to Fairbanks Ice Museum, stop for a coffee and a treat at McCafferty's, A Coffee House, Etc. This conveniently-close coffee shop is a wonderful place to get a caffeine fix. Travelers searching for a heartier dining experience should go to Pizza 4 Less, a dining spot that's also not far away. Finally, slurp up a cocktail and chat with some of the locals while you unwind at Gambardella's Pasta Bella.
Not ready to leave just yet? Relax, because there's plenty more than just Fairbanks Ice Museum to do in the area:
- Pick up some pamphlets at Morris Thompson Cultural & Visitors Center and make sure you've got the right information to make the most of your stay in the area.
- Alaska House Art Gallery offers everything an art enthusiast desires, so be sure you make it a priority when traveling to the region.
- Close your history books and travel back to the past as you discover the mysteries at Fairbanks Community Museum.
- March yourself to Fort Wainwright, tour the base and try to imagine what being a member of the military is like.
- Organize a visit to Fairbanks Drama Association and Children’s Theatre if you enjoy seeing plays and live entertainment.
It is 0.9 miles from Fairbanks Ice Museum to the most conveniently located rail transport terminal, Alaska Railroad Corporation.
Expedia's Fairbanks hotels deliver everything you want, so you can be certain to find choices near Fairbanks Ice Museum that you'll fall in love with. It's time to get hunting: Fairbanks had quite a few guests in the past twelve months. All the guidance you're searching for you'll find just a few clicks away. You can rest easy when you are ready to book, too: explorers of all manner would propose their Fairbanks hotel to their colleagues.
- You'll find Fairbanks accommodation are always presentable and neat.
- As you might hope near such a stunning site, the staff at accommodation near Fairbanks Ice Museum exceed all expectations.
- We've got it right here if you're seeking room comfort in addition to neatness.
Accommodation in Fairbanks received greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. With our diverse selection of hotels near Fairbanks Ice Museum, your number one place awaits.
Fairbanks Facts and Figures
When you've checked Fairbanks Ice Museum off your agenda, there are still further things to do in Fairbanks.
- Fairbanks hasn't been very prevalent in the guide books, but is now beginning to find its place.
- Pay a visit to one of the local monuments, then head out on the town to top off the good times.
- Take a day to plot some pastimes, and you'll soon discover Fairbanks also is experienced when it comes to greeting its visitors.
Prepare to say goodbye to the same old vistas and meet some new photo opportunities. You won't regret planning a getaway to Fairbanks, particularly when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Fairbanks Ice Museum. Book today!