Fairview Heights Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Fairview Heights with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 7 pet-friendly hotels. Consider these popular Fairview Heights hotels and accomodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fairview Heights is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's breakfast and location.
- Pets are welcome at Four Points by Sheraton St Louis - Fairview Heights. This hotel offers a restaurant and an indoor pool. Guests enjoy this 3-star hotel's proximity to shopping and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Comfort Suites Fairview Heights. This hotel provides guests with an indoor pool and a fitness center. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
Planning Your Trip to Fairview Heights
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- April-June: the average is 90°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Fairview Heights is 41.69 inches
Exploring Fairview Heights with Your Pet
Known for its natural beauty, Fairview Heights has lots to offer visitors including its wineries and sports. See the local sights and visit Pleasant Ridge Park and St. Claire Square Mall. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Stonewolf Golf Course. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Belleville Animal Clinic, Aquatic Treasures, or Rural King.